Life is Really Valuable...!!!

I am writing my first post very simple but very useful for the ones who don't understand what really the life is? And also my concern to write post in this pandemic situation to inspire the people to live...yes. Live.

Life has its own different sights.

 If I see my life from my sight then I will think I am the only person who have all the difficulties, sorrows and hurdles in my life whether they are personally or Financially or any other. I am the sadest person in the world.

THAT IS THE FIRST THOUGHT FROM WHICH I HAVE TO MAKE DISTANCE

Now I am being saw by others. And they will think that I am the happiest person in the world. All the worries are with him or her who is predicting my life.

THAT IS THE THOUGHT PROCESS FOR ME BY OTHERS, ACTUALLY THAT I HAVE TO DEVELOPE FOR ME

Yes I am happy......Really.

First Remove your Ego, You, actually we are nothing in this all universe. Here I am talking about universe not earth. Yes, we are a part of Universe. And we are nothing in this universe rather than 0.00000 micron particles. And it is unfair to contain EGO, CRUELTY, JEALOUSY etc. ( All bad things) in this some micron particle life. Enjoy the life and pray God, stay with family, do not be a dumper for others. Be kind to every one. And that's the life.

Now I will share some interesting facts about our lives.

If I will calculate my life as average age of 80 ( Very long in this atmosphere)
Then
See
I have
1) 29200 days to live ( Ohh...Really...YES)
2) Almost 9740 days of sleep from 29200
3) 1900 days of not entering to school so not understanding anything
4) Almost 1000 days of schooling ( not involving tution classes or extra class)
5) Almost 3750 days of job
6) 3650 days of old age home



Now look we take Almost 20000 days in above things we jave left 9000 days to live life.

AND WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING IN THIS SPARE LIFE.

ONE AND LAST NOTHING.

So I am writing this to make realise the world that we are nothing and wasting all time in unnecessary competition, war between two countries, unnecessary gossips, make people down from you, make laugh and all these things.

It is the chance given to us by THE CREATOR OF UNIVERSE to thanks the god and live with the people happily wherever you are in any part of the world.

I think we are small in comparision of this universe.

We are totally wasting time in unnecessary things.

I am not telling that so " do not job" of not to make families or not to make businesses. Do but in an aspect of limit of Humanity. We have to be united. Because I am whatever I am. And you are whatever you are.

WE HAVE SEEN RECENTLY THE PANDEMIC SITUATION OF COVID-19.

WHAT IS THAT ???
IF WE WILL HARM THE EARTH THEY WILL. WE ARE NOTHING. NOT MONEY, NOT BUSINESSES, NOTHING....

Conclusion:

Here the conclusion is that we will have to be human, not to see our profit in every aspect. "I' must be converted to "WE" Then see life and world both are beautiful..
World will have to be united. Help each other, pray for each other, be happy for each other, make happy each other, DON'T USE PEOPLE AND NATURE OF GOD.

" Pray God whom you believe"

If you like them share maximum to reach this article to whole world. It is just the beginning. I want to write many things on many aspects which will surely helpful to the people and our universe.

Thanks


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 PANDEMIC